My phone can't read Sd Card well

Solution
Not strange at all. Apps are way more complex than other files.

Sadly it is completely possible that the items you downloaded caused the issue. One can never be to careful. The only solution may well be to uninstall those apps and reinstall them.
Aug 25, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jerryfrimpong456 : "My phone (Samsung J7) can't read my Sd Card well"

I mean my phone since few days back can't read the Sd Card well. It detects the Sd Card but can't open apps installed on the sd card including my songs. Whenever I try opening an app it says "Application not installed" but I've been using these apps before this problem. I wish I could screenshot but I can't. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Aug 25, 2018
I didn't reset the Sd Card nor update anything. I was using Opera to download some movies the other time and this happened. I thought restarting the phone would solve the problem but it didnt. I later unmounted the Sd Card and mounted it back but nothing. Surprisingly my phone can read the video files on the Sd Card but cant read the apps. Its kinda strange

Not strange at all. Apps are way more complex than other files.

Sadly it is completely possible that the items you downloaded caused the issue. One can never be to careful. The only solution may well be to uninstall those apps and reinstall them.

Solution