My phone got wet it was a samsung because of that i purchased A LG Same number same company same account but i lost about 100

Billybong

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
I need my phone numbers on my other phone that got wet so that i can put them on my new phone same number same account same company. As the matter fact i have two different phones and numbers on that account so there is no question its mine

Solution
You would need to let it dry out first. The amount of time it will take will vary. Depending on how wet the phone got, if it was submerged in the liquid, etc.

Your best bet, if it was really wet or submerged is to let it dry out for a week. Be sure it is opened, battery out, SIM out, SD card out, etc.

If it was not a lot of liquid, then just do this for 2+ days. Note, these are minimum time frames. However, longer is better. You want all liquid to be removed, and that will take time. You also need to leave it alone while it dries.

With any luck, you will at least be able to power it on so you can get the data you need. If after all that it doesn't work, then there is really not much you can do, unless you had a Google account that...
You would need to let it dry out first. The amount of time it will take will vary. Depending on how wet the phone got, if it was submerged in the liquid, etc.

Your best bet, if it was really wet or submerged is to let it dry out for a week. Be sure it is opened, battery out, SIM out, SD card out, etc.

If it was not a lot of liquid, then just do this for 2+ days. Note, these are minimum time frames. However, longer is better. You want all liquid to be removed, and that will take time. You also need to leave it alone while it dries.

With any luck, you will at least be able to power it on so you can get the data you need. If after all that it doesn't work, then there is really not much you can do, unless you had a Google account that you synced the phones data to. Then your contacts may well be on that. Or if you had an SD card in the phone and set it to save the contacts to the card rather than the device. Then you can take the SD card out and try it in another device. Again, wait until that is dry though (the card).

Solution

Sonmitch98

Estimable
Aug 24, 2015
You can use an SD card put all the contacts on the SD card then put sd card in new phone and move it all on there. All of this is only if you can get the phone working and dry. I recommend putting it in rice. If it just doesn't work your pretty much shit out of luck. Your phone company might be able to transfer them if they were saved to your Sim card instead of phone memory. My advice make a Google account and save all contacts to Google account for future.