My phone is sluggish and I believe it has a virus I like to take the internal storage and transfer it over to my SD card

Mar 15, 2018
sluggish phone and believed to have a virus and I want to reboot my phone and so forth and guaranteed have my contacts and messages in other words to transfer all data 2 I have SD card and rebooting my phone

Solution
You can't transfer all that to the SD card. You can save your contacts to the card sure, but not all the messages. You can forward the messages to yourself by sending them to an email account, but that will only work if you don't then open it on the phone.

There is no real reason to move any of the info if it is a virus. You just need to thoroughly scan the phone for viruses, malware, etc., and let the programs you use to scan it remove anything that shouldn't be there. Trying to back up things while there is a virus, malware, etc., on the device can lead to it being reinfected if the infection is saved with other items.
You can't transfer all that to the SD card. You can save your contacts to the card sure, but not all the messages. You can forward the messages to yourself by sending them to an email account, but that will only work if you don't then open it on the phone.

There is no real reason to move any of the info if it is a virus. You just need to thoroughly scan the phone for viruses, malware, etc., and let the programs you use to scan it remove anything that shouldn't be there. Trying to back up things while there is a virus, malware, etc., on the device can lead to it being reinfected if the infection is saved with other items.

Solution