My phone was stolen have a new phone but can't locate my photos I had on google

Solution
If you are certain you uploaded them to Google they should be there. However, there is a possibility that the person who stole your phone accessed and deleted them. There is two ways, that I can think of, that they could have done it.

First, if your phone was set to be always logged into your Google Account, they could have just entered it and deleted what was there.

Second, if your account was set to keep the phone and account synced, when/if they deleted the photos on the phone, it may have deleted the ones in the account. It would have probably prompted them to ask if they were sure they wanted to delete them.

Also, before giving up, you could check to see if they have a recovery option. I don't use Google so I can't see, but...
If you are certain you uploaded them to Google they should be there. However, there is a possibility that the person who stole your phone accessed and deleted them. There is two ways, that I can think of, that they could have done it.

First, if your phone was set to be always logged into your Google Account, they could have just entered it and deleted what was there.

Second, if your account was set to keep the phone and account synced, when/if they deleted the photos on the phone, it may have deleted the ones in the account. It would have probably prompted them to ask if they were sure they wanted to delete them.

Also, before giving up, you could check to see if they have a recovery option. I don't use Google so I can't see, but they may have a trash like email does. Couldn't hurt to check! You might also check with Google to see if there is a way to retrieve them.

BUT Before doing anything, you really need to change your password on Google. This person now has access to any accounts you were logged into on your phone. If you had saved the passwords, or were auto logged in. I would change your passwords for ANYTHING you accessed regularly on the phone, before they change stuff on your account or change the passwords on you. Since they would have access, they could just keep accessing it, even months from now, if you don't change the passwords.

Good Luck. I hope you can find them.

Solution