My phone will not turn on completely gets to log screen turns back off. What can I do?

Creed1983

Prominent
Jul 21, 2017
My phone won't charge or turn on completely it gets to the LG screen and turns back off. It's like it's not taking a charge also bit says its at 90%. Can anyone help is the LG ms210 and only a month old.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Smartphones 0
Rizx Android Smartphones 0
I Android Smartphones 1
Jaywolf3017 Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 4
E Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 0
V Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
N Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 2
I Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Best Android Phones for...
Question Looking for a good camera phone
Question Is there a way on the phone or carrier level to block incoming caller ID?
Question Update available to the public but carrier won't allow phone to update?
Solved! Which phone should I buy?
Question How can I connect mouse and PC to phone at the same time?
Question How can i get my phone back on I downloaded something and now the phone turns straight off when it comes on.
Question Volume key is not working when doing hard reset of LG G8 phone.
Question Suspicious site while searching on my phone
Question Advice needed on Wireless Phone Charger for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Question Assurance Wireless phone has no service?
Question Why my phone shows no space even after formatting it as internal storage?
Question Consolidate phones/lines into one?
i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the p
Hi my question is well first my phone brand is Qlink Wireless. I've dropped my phone so many times its became completely unres
My Facebook app disappears completely from my phone a while after I install the app. I even tried downloading the app from Goo
Encryption was interrupted and can't complete As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.To resume using your
will I be able to use the phone here which is made to sell at the complete opposite side of the world?
how to recover contacts from android samsung galaxy y if the cell phone is completely torn into pieces and not workable, while
My phone wont turn on completely

ASK THE COMMUNITY