my rca voyager 3 top half of the screen wont wrk and the bottom where to tool bar is wont wrking i just got it 2 days ago i n

Sep 24, 2018
I did touch the screen with damp hands once and it fell from a 2 foot tall place on to the carpet but there are no cracks + I was told that i cant open the back up because i could make things worse please help

Sep 24, 2018
well it was for my bday dude so i wish things wrked that way
and now it acting up even more is there a way i can fix it through the boot loader or is there a way i can run a diagnostics test

Even if it was a gift, someone bought it, which means they can contact the place or RCA support. Not sure what a test would do for you, you know what is wrong with it already. A screen issue would not get fixed through a factor reset.

Oct 10, 2018

I get what this guy is saying. If it's a gift especially from a far away relative sending it back is not always an option. For some reason all the rca tablets I've had eventually developed this issue. Rca themselves told me how to fix it but I accidentally deleted the e-mail. It can be fixed with something like the factory reset but I cannot remember what. My advice to you is to not listen to someone who wont even put effort into trying to help you and contact rca directly and explain you can't send it back. They will actually try to help you! Thank you