My Samsung Galaxy tab 4 is not be able to switch on even it is full charge

mauryapriyanshu18

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016
Once it is full charged and I am using it and after some time I keep it and after 1hour I saw that it is switched off and not starting

Solution
It sounds like either something is draining the battery fast (some apps can do that), there is a bad app on the device that is messing with it and prohibiting regular use, or the battery needs replacing.

Try holding down the power button for about 20 seconds and then try charging it. If that doesn't work, but it does turn on, you should try running it in "Safe Mode" which will help you find if the problem is related to an app or other software.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode...
It sounds like either something is draining the battery fast (some apps can do that), there is a bad app on the device that is messing with it and prohibiting regular use, or the battery needs replacing.

Try holding down the power button for about 20 seconds and then try charging it. If that doesn't work, but it does turn on, you should try running it in "Safe Mode" which will help you find if the problem is related to an app or other software.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If it is the battery, or the port (which is attached to the motherboard), that is the problem then if the device is fairly new, or under warranty, I would really suggest contacting your carrier or the manufacturer and see if it can be repaired or replaced instead of doing anything that could void the warranty.

Solution

firozalfaruk

Commendable
May 26, 2016
Have you tried hard resetting it. I also had the same problem. After hard resetting it was alright. If it turns out to be a battery problem take it to the Samsung service center.