My screen randomly crashes and goes crazy randomly.

Apr 15, 2018
Hello I have a notebook (Asus U36sd) and it crashes randomly in a wierd manner. The screen goes crazy and sound is unpleasent. I have got some footage of this which I will link but this happens every often. Every time I turn on the laptop after 40 mins it crashes. Also when it crashes I have my mouse and keyboard dont respond.

I would like some help please. Thank you

{Specs}
120gb Samsung Evo SSD
8gb DDR3 ram
Nvidia Geforece Gt 520m Cuba (1gb)
Intel core i5 2410m CPU @ 2.30Hz 2.29
Window 7 Home premuim.

Video Footage:
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlkhrw8ztDs&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

Solution
That is a fairly old system, try cleaning the heatsink and fans(s), apply new thermal paste and see how things run. Try a clean Windows setup to rule out any software issues, there should be a recovery partition on the system to set it back to new setup. Just make sure your files and programs are backed up and you can re-install things.
That is a fairly old system, try cleaning the heatsink and fans(s), apply new thermal paste and see how things run. Try a clean Windows setup to rule out any software issues, there should be a recovery partition on the system to set it back to new setup. Just make sure your files and programs are backed up and you can re-install things.

Solution