my sky has no "automatic updates"

Sep 17, 2018
My skype is always updating automatically into new version, and i don't like that because i want the older one. So i want to close the automatic update on my skype. i am using this version....go.skype.com/classic.skype. The problem is i can't find the " Automatic updates" in my sky so i will close it. Thanks

Ralston18

Dignified
Why do you want the "older one"?

Unfortunately, automatic updates are becoming more and more prevalent whether we like them or not.

Updates are necessary to fix bugs and perhaps, more importantly, security/privacy issues.

You may not or may no longer have any choices in the matter.

And not just you alone.......

Ralston18

Dignified
Why do you want the "older one"?

Unfortunately, automatic updates are becoming more and more prevalent whether we like them or not.

Updates are necessary to fix bugs and perhaps, more importantly, security/privacy issues.

You may not or may no longer have any choices in the matter.

And not just you alone.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kath123k Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Loureyna Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Hiddehb Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Ideapad Dead - Sudden shutdown, can't charge or turn on.
Question Lenovo ideapad restarts automatically after sometime
Question New laptop restarting itself after automaticly going to sleep.
Question Laptop automatically goes Hibernate
Question When i press any keys on my laptop it will shut off automatically by it self. Can you help me?
Question White screen after preparing automatic repair
Question Windows starts last played media automatically
Question Yoga 900-13isk2 in 'preparing automatic repair' loop
Question Alienware automatic repair loop.
Solved! My acer laptop went automatically went into a windows 10 update when it didn’t have the storage for it and not it turns on b
My dell inspriron 17 was automatically updating and the power went out when I turned it back on it want a password for Hitachi
Recently my laptop got updated automatically and once I turn it on after the log there is a blank screen!
A new window update for window 10 froze my computer everytime I boot I get the loop preparing automatic repair how do I get ou
Lenovo laptop stuck in "preparing automatic update" loop
My Acer Laptop was stuck on the logo after the automatic windows auto update.
Hi. My laptop aspire E 14 my laptop dont want go to window that stuck in preparing automatic repair last i do is update and re
my laptop automatically begins to update windows as soon as i connect to the internet...how can i stop it????
Lenova automatic update
Acer Aspire E15 E5-571 have lost the applications, start menu and tiles screen since automatic updates on windows 10
have an asus x550 notebook and it automatically updated windows 8.1. now all i get is a message saying install unsucessful...

ASK THE COMMUNITY