Solved! My soniq tv screen is cracked

Apr 5, 2020
Hello my soniq 42 inch fullhd led lcd tv has an internal crack on it because whenever I turn it on it is cracked internally and has no visible damage on the outside any recommendations how to repair it also I have had the tv for 5 years now

Solution
Hello my soniq 42 inch fullhd led lcd tv has an internal crack on it because whenever I turn it on it is cracked internally and has no visible damage on the outside any recommendations how to repair it also I have had the tv for 5 years now

For a cheaper 42" TV it's not worth trying to buy a new screen and install it, would be cheaper to just buy a used working TV or a new one with a new TV warranty on it.

For a cheaper 42" TV it's not worth trying to buy a new screen and install it, would be cheaper to just buy a used working TV or a new one with a new TV warranty on it.

Solution