My tablet was on screen turned white, will turn on and off but white screen only? How do I fix this?

Indygirl

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017
White screen only on kingpad was using screen turned white turned on and off still white screen only

Solution
Well it is going to depend on what caused it.

If it was caused during the use of an app, then you need to restart the tablet, which should get you out of the app, and resolve the issue.

If that doesn't do it, you may want to try restarting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if the screen works then. If yes, then you have an app or other item, on the tablet that is starting at launch, which is causing the issue. You would need to remove this app/item and then restart the tablet again.

Should both of these not lead to an answer, I would ask if you have dropped the tablet? As dropping can lead to a white screen, and a need for a repair/replacement of the screen.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the...
Well it is going to depend on what caused it.

If it was caused during the use of an app, then you need to restart the tablet, which should get you out of the app, and resolve the issue.

If that doesn't do it, you may want to try restarting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if the screen works then. If yes, then you have an app or other item, on the tablet that is starting at launch, which is causing the issue. You would need to remove this app/item and then restart the tablet again.

Should both of these not lead to an answer, I would ask if you have dropped the tablet? As dropping can lead to a white screen, and a need for a repair/replacement of the screen.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution