My tablet will not turn on like it's all black I put it to charge and nothing still in total darkness not even a light I have

hang-the-9

Titan
Screen could be dead, look into a replacement screen. For cheaper tablets it will likely be cheaper to replace the device than pay to get a new screen put on.
That's if the system seems like it's turning on, is there a power/charge light that goes on and just the screen is black? If the charge/power light is also off, the battery of system board may be bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
U Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 3
U Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 3
T Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 4
J Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
When I am using the browser on my tablet, the display will start blacking out when the battery gets below 50%.
Looking for activation code
Solved! My tablet is stuck . It is nor on or off. It is lit up a little but it has a black screen & won't turn on or off
I hit my tablet on my forhead and the screen went black and the buttons wont turn it on.
how to fix my black screened tablet?
Solved! My iball 4g2 tablet suddenly turned in with white & black lines while I was watching YouTube. The screen responses but I see j
Solved! My rca tablet has a black screen how do I fix this????
Samsung 10.5 Tab S tablet was on screen went black and it comes on with other grain for a second every 2 to 3 minutes
My new tablet screen goes black within seconds of no activity by me, and must be unlocked
Lenovo A3500 black screen issue
Samsung Tablet black screen
Vikingpro rca tablet keeps going to auto reboot and black screen with everything in chinese letters repeatedly anybody able to
My tablet comes on But the screen have a big black dot near thetop left hand corner andstripes of different collors also on le
tab a screen black only.
Broken screen did work now it has black screen with 1 corner colored lines
My tablet is completely black
How to fix a Samsung Galaxy tablet that has a black screen and can hear nonifacations
I have an Samsung tablet and I haven't charged it for over a year. I just plugged into charger but screen is black. No signs o
tablets randomly turned off. screen just went black. now won't turn back on. yes tried charging and pressing all buttons
Tablet won't boot after discharging completely

ASK THE COMMUNITY