My Tablet Wont Turn On

Ariel_13

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
so recently i turned on my nextbook tablet and i reset it (factory reset) and it wouldnt turn on, i have charged it to where the light turned orange and it acts like its turning on by saying "nextbook" like it would if i was turning it on but it wont get past that screen until it dies. what do i do?

Solution
Try this and see if it will let you get into the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Once in "Safe Mode", if the problem does not persist, then you have something on the tablet that needs removing (app, malware, etc.,). You will have to remove the problem for it to work correctly again.
Try this and see if it will let you get into the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Once in "Safe Mode", if the problem does not persist, then you have something on the tablet that needs removing (app, malware, etc.,). You will have to remove the problem for it to work correctly again.

Solution