Solved! My toshiba satellite c855 screen does not turn n and the communication light does not turn on after dissasembly.

Apr 23, 2019
I was changing the laptop fan since the last one did not work any more, I decided to change it and I did it! But neither my screen or wifi light turn on and my keyboard doesn't work either. Any help?

Solution
If the CMOS battery is not inserted correctly, of if the location where it is inserted is damaged, that would give you issues.

In regard to other issues/damages/looseness, it really depends. It could be a few things. You would just have to check.
Apr 23, 2019
Sounds like you may need to go back inside the laptop and make sure anything else wasn't damaged, knocked loose, disconnected, etc.

Should you not find anything, then I would suggest taking the laptop to a tech and having them test the motherboard.
Thank you for responding! Does the cmos battery has to do with any of that? It came off while I was doing it, I put it back in tho. What do you think may be damage or loose?

If the CMOS battery is not inserted correctly, of if the location where it is inserted is damaged, that would give you issues.

In regard to other issues/damages/looseness, it really depends. It could be a few things. You would just have to check.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS