My tv has optical input but my soundbar didnt have optical connection and it has only rca what to do

nitinvaid20

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
you need the RCA output to power your sound bar and i am sure there are some RCA audio ports on your TV
if not there must be a headphone 3.5mm jack in your TV you can also use that to power your sound bar but for that you need to use the converter

nitinvaid20

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
you need the RCA output to power your sound bar and i am sure there are some RCA audio ports on your TV
if not there must be a headphone 3.5mm jack in your TV you can also use that to power your sound bar but for that you need to use the converter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 7
V Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 8
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Converting HDMI Output to Optical DVD input
Can’t find optical as input source on stereo
5.1 system with "5.1" input, 6 pin to "optical digital audio out" on tv
Connecting a BASIC Phillips Soundbar
Why does my LG Bluray change inputs from HDMI1 to Optical when powered on with Sharp TV
connect lg tv with optical audio to pioneer receiver without optical audio input
How do I connect a sound bar to my rca tv that doesn’t have optical input
I have hooked it up to the tv and there is still no sound. I have the coaxial in/out cable, the input jacks, and the optical.
Connect a smart tv to a yamaha reciever without hdmi or optical inputs
I have not optical input in my tv but do for home theatre what should I do
Roku (hdmi) + HD Antenna (coax) to a single input optical cable-only sound bar
my audio-optical input doesn't fit good on my tv in order to connect to my home theatre
optical input problem
smart TV optical sound out to Bose table radio speaker inputs (red and white RCA)
I have a Samsung theater but my LG TV does not have the optical input for the stereo is there a way that I can connect to with
optical cable input for sony 4k
Is there a way to convert an optical output to an hdmi input?
I have an LG HDTV, directv, blu-ray player, and a PS4 with an ONKYO 305 RECEIVER. I have an optical input on my tv but cant us
Have old Bose Lifestyle 8 System with no inputs other than RCA Audio in. NO Optical How do I connect to new Samsung 65" UHD
how to connect TV RCA output to home theatre digital optical/coax digital input

ASK THE COMMUNITY