my tv has sound but when I connect the dvd player no sound comes out

hang-the-9

Titan
How are you connecting the two, HDMI, something else? Does the TV work OK with any other source on those connections? Need some details about models and connections you are using. If you are using separate cables make sure the audio out on the DVD player is in the right audio in ports on the TV.

hang-the-9

Titan
How are you connecting the two, HDMI, something else? Does the TV work OK with any other source on those connections? Need some details about models and connections you are using. If you are using separate cables make sure the audio out on the DVD player is in the right audio in ports on the TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 9
B Audio 5
E Audio 1
L Audio 2
R Audio 2
K Audio 1
T Audio 1
S Audio 1
bryanthemercman Audio 3
L Audio 2
J Audio 1
J Audio 1
S Audio 9
R Audio 1
B Audio 1
J Audio 2
C Audio 1
T Audio 2
R Audio 2
G Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound
Connecting amp with ni HDMI port, DVD player with HDMI port, DSTV with HDMI port to TV and surround sound
I have sj5 sound bar, it possible to connect tv and dvd player to sound bar using 1 in 2 way out adapter
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
What if my tv does not have an audio in connection? How do I get sound from DVD player to come out of my tv
How do I connect my new HDMI TV to old DVD and VCR to my old surround sound
Is it possible to connect my DVD Player to my surround sound amp as the connections differ.
I have old sony surround sound and new rca projector and new blue ray dvd player how to connect
How to connect blue ray player through cable box to get sound from sound bar
Connecting two sound systems
How to connect PC to DVD player 5.1 sound? (no need video)
How to connect a computer Altec Lansing ADA995 5.1 surround sound system to Sony Blu-ray player S3200 OR Samsung LN32D450 TV
Need help connecting turntable to soundbar through receiver
very low sound from sound bar when connecting Blue Ray player to Projector
I'm trying to connect my Sony bluray player home theatre system, cable box, and tv so I can get sound through the surround sou
connecting a sound bar to cable tv, dvd player and a stereo system...
sound bar connect to dvd and tv
Connect sound from laptop to phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY