my zte Z812 wont respond!!!!

MuNN

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
so my phone was at about 70% charged and pluged in. I was on FB messenger typing a message and all of a sudden it turns off, starts back up, gets to the ZTE screen and then shuts off again. Now it wont respond at all, it doesn't even light up when pluged in. ive tried to reset it, ive held the power button + volume up for 2 mins, enven let it sit for an hour on charge. plz help me, or am i gonna have to buy a new phone?

Solution
Have you tried to make sure that the cord is actually good? Also if the battery is good? Just because it says 70% doesn't mean it really is that. Especially if a battery is going.

Before doing anything to the device, I would make sure it isn't under warranty. If it is, it would be best to contact your service provider or the manufacturer so you don't void said warranty.

If it isn't under warranty, first try holding down the power button for about about 20 seconds (no other buttons) and then plug it in and see if you get a response. If not, I would suggest you replace the battery. They are usually quite cheap and worth checking before replacing the device.

If, in either case, you can get the device to start, but then won't stay going...
Have you tried to make sure that the cord is actually good? Also if the battery is good? Just because it says 70% doesn't mean it really is that. Especially if a battery is going.

Before doing anything to the device, I would make sure it isn't under warranty. If it is, it would be best to contact your service provider or the manufacturer so you don't void said warranty.

If it isn't under warranty, first try holding down the power button for about about 20 seconds (no other buttons) and then plug it in and see if you get a response. If not, I would suggest you replace the battery. They are usually quite cheap and worth checking before replacing the device.

If, in either case, you can get the device to start, but then won't stay going and continues to give you issues, I would then try starting the device in "Safe Mode" to make sure it isn't anything you added/downloaded to the device causing the problem.

Solution