Mysearchdial and Nengine

xtremeclowny

Honorable
Feb 26, 2012
Over the past few weeks I have had a few issues with my machine. Crashes mostly. Anyways, while on the hunt for the problem I have managed to grab at least two viruses. One is mysearchdial which is a toolbar for browsers. I looked around for ways to remove it but he is nowhere to be found on my machine. The only place where I can find it is as a search engine for chrome. I suppose that there is a small chance that I came across it and deleted it myself from programs given that I have been deleting stuff lately. The only thing worrying me now is that I don't know if the thing is actually gone or if I have simply managed to remove it from my search engine.

The other one is Nengine. It pops up on start up and tells me that Nengine.dll can not be found. I downloaded a program which was supposed to get rid of it but it didn't work. I used malwarebytes antimalware a few minutes ago and found a lot of files related to it but apparently it didn't work. I just ran another scan with antimalware and found one Nengine file. Hopefully it will work this time. I have to go restart.

This is really annoying because instead of finding a solution for my crashes I ended up getting viruses. My antivirus failed to detect them as well...

xtremeclowny

Honorable
Feb 26, 2012

Sorry for the delay. Haven't been using the machine since it became too unstable. Hoping that the new heatsink will fix my problems. All good sofar. I'll look into AdwCleaner. Used Malware earlier to double check for the infections. Thanks for the links.