MySpace Admits Sharing User ID to Adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Don't have Myspace or Facebook and never will. The only reason they exist is to mine personal data to sell to advertisers. They may have started out as "social networking" sites but those days are long gone. They don't give a shit about their members as long as they can squeeze as much data out of them to sell.[/citation]
actually, it also does a good job in keeping you connected with people. of course, if you don't know any people....

cloudberry

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]actually, it also does a good job in keeping you connected with people. of course, if you don't know any people....[/citation]

It's not the only thing that does a good job of keeping you connected with people. You, the very person yourself, are the primary vehicle behind that ability. Facespace is ancillary, auxiliary, unnecessary, supererogatory, etc. I'll rue the day when anyone not using an online social networking service is stereotyped as some kind of hermit of the mountain.

Aintry

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
Gosh, all that my friends and I do when we get together is eat, drink, and party on the beach. Imagine how much more connected we would feel if we had Facebook accounts too. Lol.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]cloudberry[/nom]It's not the only thing that does a good job of keeping you connected with people. You, the very person yourself, are the primary vehicle behind that ability. Facespace is ancillary, auxiliary, unnecessary, supererogatory, etc. I'll rue the day when anyone not using an online social networking service is stereotyped as some kind of hermit of the mountain.[/citation]
no, no1 needs it. but his comment was as if the world was out to get him. there is a nice use of facebook, believe it or not. do u need it? no. but how many things do you own that you don't NEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.