MySpace, Hulu Caught in Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Facebook for social networking. YouTube for videos. MySpace and Twitter for wiping my ass crack with. That's where it ends. MySpace can never compete with YouTube, why would I ever want to go to MySpace for videos?

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]ColMirage[/nom]"MySpace, Hulu Caught in Bed"MySpace may get a video boost from sister-site Hulu.

*shivers*[/citation]
Think sorority / twins.

Core2uu

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]Think sorority / twins.[/citation]

Somehow, I don't think Kevin meant that when he wrote the title...

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
"...plans to overhaul MySpace Video by tossing in more feature films, TV shows, and music videos via Hulu."

Great, so Rupert plans to overhaul a site that is 99% trash with feature films, TV shows and music videos...which, as we all know, are 99% trash.

I love the internet, because it means that I can compare my news instead of having to rely on the Newscorp FUD.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
The sort of people who popularize social networking sites, teens and 20-somethings, are not going to go for a re-branded product that had already lost its aroma of youth. As far as today's youth is concerned, Myspace is passe, and that won't change no matter what they do to it.

Basically, they need to start looking for a new business model; and trying to become youtube lite ain't gonna cut it.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Not interested in any of those. If i wanna communicate with friends i have a damn phone and a life. I don't understand why you ppl care if Facebook will keep making millions out of its populatirity thanks to you or not. Screw that...

outacontrolpimp

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2008
I still don't know many people my age (18) who don't use Myspace.
Everytime i go over to a friends house we go on myspace for atleast 30 minutes a day. its just something to do, texting gets boring, to you go message and comment people. Myspace is much more fun then facebook anyways. its so boring, no customization.

Status
Not open for further replies.