NASA Releases Amazing 64-MP 8000x8000 Photo of Earth

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]edvinasm[/nom]Nice picture of the worlds biggest resource hog.[/citation]
It is a picture of exactly half of the world's surface, so I am assuming you are referring to only the USA, which is included in this half. Even if the USA uses more resources (which I'm not sure that is even true for all resources) than other other single country, so what Mr. Sour Grapes?

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Johnnybo[/nom]So this is what we get for our hundreds of millions in taxes? I think it could have been better spent.[/citation]
What kind of a myopic moron are you? That is like looking at one interstate exit sign and saying "Is that all I get with a 4 trillion dollar federal budget? One exit sign???

leeashton

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
[citation][nom]Nakal[/nom]But it has to be fake, you cannot see the stars! (well at least that is what the fake moon landing people say....)[/citation]
no they say they could not have survived the van allen radiation belts, the astro woukld have died almost instantly, you need about 6ft thick lead walls to survive that, THATS why the moon landing could NOT have taken place

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]lp231[/nom]Then your monitor is stupid.[/citation]
You know that XP lacks some of the background image scaling options that Windows 7 (and I think Vista) have, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS