necessary audio drivers/management softwares for clear audio

rohankeluskar1

Estimable
Oct 7, 2015
I had Zebronics 7.1 headset for 3 years, it stopped working 2 days ago and now I have to use speakers for some time. when I was using headset it came with its own software and I got addicted to virtual 7.1 quality. now when I am using speakers the sound quality probably feels bad to me, are there any good software which might be necessary for good sound quality? especially in speakers?

Get better speakers?

Your audio drivers should have plenty of options to change settings you can play with.

Getting bad speakers to sound better is a bit like taking a badly made meal and trying to improve it, you can't make a overcooked cheap cut of meat taste like a prime rib made by a top chef no matter how much salt and sauce you try to put on it.

rohankeluskar1

Estimable
Oct 7, 2015

I am not really a speaker person, I use headset all the time. I just need to use speaker as alternative till I get to buy a new headset. I am prob not going to buy a new speaker, just looking for some suggestions on 3rd party softwares which have premade profiles of audio settings etc. (srry for late reply btw, I didn't receive email-notification for this thread somehow.)