necessary audio drivers/management softwares for clear audio

rohankeluskar1

Estimable
Oct 7, 2015
I had Zebronics 7.1 headset for 3 years, it stopped working 2 days ago and now I have to use speakers for some time. when I was using headset it came with its own software and I got addicted to virtual 7.1 quality. now when I am using speakers the sound quality probably feels bad to me, are there any good software which might be necessary for good sound quality? especially in speakers?

hang-the-9

Titan
Get better speakers?

Your audio drivers should have plenty of options to change settings you can play with.

Getting bad speakers to sound better is a bit like taking a badly made meal and trying to improve it, you can't make a overcooked cheap cut of meat taste like a prime rib made by a top chef no matter how much salt and sauce you try to put on it.

rohankeluskar1

Estimable
Oct 7, 2015

I am not really a speaker person, I use headset all the time. I just need to use speaker as alternative till I get to buy a new headset. I am prob not going to buy a new speaker, just looking for some suggestions on 3rd party softwares which have premade profiles of audio settings etc. (srry for late reply btw, I didn't receive email-notification for this thread somehow.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Apps General Discussion 1
U Apps General Discussion 3
C Apps General Discussion 3
cv_02kr Apps General Discussion 1
Rangan Das Apps General Discussion 1
B Apps General Discussion 3
B Apps General Discussion 4
L Apps General Discussion 7
V Apps General Discussion 1
lazyboy947 Apps General Discussion 5
A Apps General Discussion 2