Need a good "wide" stud, Articulating/Swivel TV mount for 42" plasma

shuusin

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
I've found good prices on amazon and other websites from suggestions here, but they are for standard 16" studs. I just cannot seem to find a reliable site that lists the required stud distance for each mount. My wall has 24" studs, but finding a mount for it has been incredibly difficult. I'm not sure what to search for, and also whether I should get a single arm, dual arm, or anything else about wall mounts.

Articulating/Swivel is a feature we do need, we have a living/dining room that is connected, and being able to rotate it 90 degrees means we can watch from either location.

shuusin

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Thanks for the link, but I am well aware of newegg. They do not list mounts by size or type, so its difficult to navigate. Also, most of their listings do not say whether it can be mounted on 24" studs, which is the main problem here.

shuusin

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882733162&cm_re=tv_wall_mount-_-82-733-162-_-Product
This one will hook to 3 studs.
Need me to install?

Actually, if you aren't going to bother reading my actual question or have no real experience/expertise, I would prefer you not post in this thread. I need an articulating (aka swivel) mount for 24" studs. Your link is to a tilt only mount.