Need a new headset for gaming

ernzzy

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013
Hello guys,
I'm in need of a new gaming headset. I had a Turtle beach px21 for about 3years now and finally the wire near the mixamp gave out so the microphone doesn't work anymore.

I tried ordering Sound Blaster Tactics 3D Fury but they came out faulty so again I'm in need of a new headset.

I am a casual gamer that play games like CS:GO, Dota 2, Guild Wars 2, and others.
I mainly play with my friends and talk with them over Skype or TeamSpeak.
I also take sometime to stream on Twitch and make youtube videos so microphone should be of decent quality.

My needs in headset are similar to what the Turtle Beach PX21 offered so nothing fancy is required. (A thing that would be awesome if it has the same connectors are the PX21s 1 USB for pc and 1 3.5mm jack to connect to consoles/other devices and be able to play sounds from both simultaneously link to connector below)
Connectors

My price range is £50 at maximum maybe more depending on what headset it is and if I am struggling to find something in that price range. Brand doesn't bother me as long as they can provide good quality sound for their price.

Thanks for all suggestions up ahead.

erykkrol

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Try the HyperX cloud or Corsair vengeance 1400, I doubt you will find the microphone quality good enough for recordings but for casual use microphone quality is very good. Also they both sound really good as expected.