need a recomendation for a camcorder

Kaitlin Kaschak459

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013
hello i need a recomendation for a decent video camera for under 100$.the camcorder i use now is a cheap 40$ jazz digital camcorder Z48 that i got from biglots its ok but no where decent for youtube bvlogs as long as the camera can do at least 480p or 720p all is well. i should mention that the camera should support SDHC cards as well i dont mind if its used as i plan to buy off ebay with paypal. as for uses i plan to use the camera for daily vlogs

That may be true but from experience with one of the Jazz camcorders, which was also purchased at Big Lots, I believe it will be quite a challenge. The optics on that camcorder are cheap (plastic if I am not mistaken) so it will make getting a good quality image challenging at best. I purchased one for my students to play with and the video quality was never that good. It was durable though. They shot a video of the Jazz camcorder and it was dropped not one but twice and survived both falls.

I understand and of the ones listed in my previous post the best is probably the used Panasonic. I hope you can find some settings to help you get better video from the Jazz. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will see what I can do to help you.