Need driver for Deluxe Multimedia Mouse DLM-900BU

morfil

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2009
I've bought this cool mouse today Deluxe Multimedia Mouse DLM-900BU with 9 buttons [http://www.prostore.ro/mouse/mouse-delux-optic-scroll-9-butoane-multimedia-usb-blue-black-800cpi-1000cpi-dlm-900bu-p21668.html], but I have some problems navigating with it because my windows interprets buttons' functions differently depending on opened applications. When I'm in Winamp - & + buttons influence volume [standard function], but sometimes influence playlist scroll [ :ouch: ]. When I'm in Mozilla and I want to influence the volume because I'm listening Winamp which is minimized, the buttons zoom in and zoom out the internet page [ :ouch: ]. And the examples may continue forever.

So, simply put, I just need a driver or a program alike which could let me set the buttons' functions as I need. I've browsed the internet but I couldn't find any. Please help. BTW, I already have a multimedia keyboard and it has such a driver which allows me to set buttons as I wish and it works very well. Strange is that when I use the volume buttons from my mouse, the process is running through the multimedia keyboard [when I push the mouse volume buttons, the keyboard interface activates]

I hope you guys have a solution.

See you soon! :bounce:

morfil

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2009
Well I tried the Control Panel and Mouse Options and I've found the standard 3- button mouse settings. I searched the net for its drivers and I didn't find any. So I guess I'm compelled to use it as it is. Thank you anyway! :)