Need general info, help and recommendations with leptops

EliteHunter

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
Info: I have a good gaming desktop (at least it's enough for me anyways) which has AMD FX-8150 Black Edition, Asus 7950 DCII, SSD and so on.I'm gonna use this laptop mainly for programming but i also want to play games which could include recent games maybe not Battlefield 4 but it includes NFS Rivals.I don't need ultra graphics but i want it to support at least medium over 40Fps
(i know that rivals is locked at 30Fps it can be unlocked).I don't care about battery life neither touchpad.

So i'm going to buy a leptop and i don't have much information on leptop GPUs and CPUs i'm just talking and searching based on my desktop knowledge.I searched on the net and found two laptops that took my interest and it is on sale in my country that was LENOVO Y510P and MSI GE70.So these laptops have i7 which i think it's enough for gaming and Nvidia GT750M/GTX765M which i don't know if 128bit would be enough.What i want to know is that would these specs be enough for what i ask, does these laptops have heating issues and do you recommend that i buy one of these leptops or do you have any other recommendations?

For recommendations my limit is around 1500$ i need at least 8GB ram a good cpu and gpu.It could or not have SSD.HDD space doesn't matter since i use external HDDs but if possible i prefer HDD speed to be 7200RPM.

If you know any good leptops that fits these descriptions please share them with me.
Thanks.

Edit: I don't care about screen size too but i want it to be 1920x1080 resolution
This is the site which i'm thinking about buying the leptop so i appreciate if you could recommend a leptop from the site

Solution

armapker

Distinguished
May 19, 2012

I don't speak turkish so I can't nagivate that site too well, however the 765M and an i7 mobile would be good enough to get 40 fps on medium settings with just about every game. The 750M is still really good just not as good as the 765M. Laptops don't really have huge heating problems anymore a lot of the newer laptops accally stay fairly cool while gaming.

Solution

EliteHunter

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
Thanks for the advice i think i'll go with MSI but i prefer Asus products on my desktop and i don't like MSI products that much, as far as i know they don't have good cooling systems and such so is this different on leptops? I mean do you recommend i buy an MSI product or another leptop with 750M and i7

armapker

Distinguished
May 19, 2012

I think MSI is a pretty reputable company and I havent heard any problems about their laptops overheating