Need good headphones for gaming/listening to music

jbg1194

Honorable
Jun 21, 2013
My budget is around $50 and I do not want a headset with a microphone attached to the side of it as I will be using these as my main pair of headphones.

What brands/models should I be looking at? Thanks!

Solution
sennheiser tends to have some good midrange / lowrange models, but I don't know if you'd be able to find one that low. Plantronics gamecom 780 is one of the better budget buys but the mic is permanently attached

Siberia V2 is another option if you could go $15 higher, and though the mic is permanent, it retracts into the earcup when not being used. it's barely noticeable and most people wouldnt be able to spot it. solid headset for the price

best of luck my friend :)

audioranger

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
sennheiser tends to have some good midrange / lowrange models, but I don't know if you'd be able to find one that low. Plantronics gamecom 780 is one of the better budget buys but the mic is permanently attached

Siberia V2 is another option if you could go $15 higher, and though the mic is permanent, it retracts into the earcup when not being used. it's barely noticeable and most people wouldnt be able to spot it. solid headset for the price

best of luck my friend :)

Solution

jbg1194

Honorable
Jun 21, 2013

Thanks for the reply! Ill look into those. I actually raised my budget to $100 if you have some other recommendations in that price range