Need help ASAP. Beast external GPU connected - Black screen

TheCHAPPiE

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and I am in need with your help.

I have purchased the item down below for my HP Pavilion Dv6 4023-tx laptop.
http://www.banggood.com/EXP-GDC-Laptop-External-PCI-E-Graphics-Card-p-934367.html

I have followed the manual and connected all the parts probably.
Removing wireless card and insert the PCI-E cable, cable connected with adapter, adapter has GTX970, both are connected with a 500W PSU. GTX970 has DVI cable connected to a new external monitor.

Problem is, when I start my laptop, everything are running, PSU, adaptor, and 970. However there are no display on both of the monitor, laptop or external one. I can hear the window get into desktop, I can use the window key on keyboard and press right arrow to shutdown my laptop.

I tried to turn off the PSU and start the laptop first, and turn back on the PSU straight away, if I get lucky (mostly not) I can start my laptop normally and has my adapter detected, when it get detected, it automatically install the driver and require restart. So I press restart and it shutdown, sometime restart successfully but back to black screen again. When it is black screen, I noticed that the cap lock light is blinking. The code is 5 times per set which I found it indicated general system board failure.

I am not sure what is happening and I am really in need with your help. I have spent my whole month salary for the 970, monitor, new copy of win7, and the adaptor. I really don't want to waste it. Please give me a hand.

Also my cousin have told me something about whitelist on the HP laptop which I am not sure is it the causing problem, I have reflashed my BIOS with a correct whitelist removed BIOS, and the problem still occupied.

Please let me know if you guys need more info of my laptop.
Really need your help, Thank you