need help connecting midi keyboard to laptop

Syruss

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
I bought a basic keyboard for my laptop (miditech music 49) and I've been trying to connect it to my laptop but get nothing.. So on the back of the keyboard it has one usb hub and one midi cord plug in, right now I'm just using the usb hub to connect it and I'm just wondering if I need to connect the midi port to my laptop as well? Also i read the Manuel and it says it doesn't need any drivers Any tips would be great thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 8
282aviral Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
LeoLuca Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 6
D Laptop Tech Support 4
F Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question ASUS ROG G73SW cannot keep the SATA board connected. have replaced it, still nothing. live usb boots still.
Question How to connect 144hz laptop to 144hz monitor
Question My laptop has both Mini DisplayPort & HDMI, can I connect TWO external monitors at same time?
Question Broken laptop connected to TV moniter, only shows mouse with black background
Question Laptop Keyboard Turns Off - Turns Back On When Any USB is Disconnected/Connected
Question Keyboard misbehaving when connected to new motherboard
my hp elitebook 8460p windows 10 . the wifi button above the keyboard always stays orange. i tried press and holding it but no
My acer switch 10 screen keeps turning off. .it stays on if i leave screen connected to keyboard base but switches off when i
keyboard has issues after a kitten walked across it. 4 and t are connected y and 7 backspace won't and delete I think kitten s
Can´t connect my wireless keyboard with a generic bluetooth device.
Help with cable that connects the motherboard to the keyboard i have no idea what to do...
How to activate wireless connection without the F2+F3 button for Acer Aspire 5750Z
Laptop typing the letter "s" without a keyboard connected!
Acer Aspire V3 572-PG Keyboard not working [Ribbon Connection]
adapter wifi connection
Laptop Keyboard Wont Type Numbers and Another Keyboard Connected To Laptop via USB Port Types Double Different Letters
how do i turn on my internet connection on my laptop without the keyboard? On a dell inspiron?
Connection between wireless keyboard and mouse with laptop
Computer keyboard with a usb connection for a sony laptop computer
Can I Connect a PC Keyboard to a Laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY