Solved! Need help fixing my headphone issues

Vedu1179

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
I have problems with my Logitech G430 headphones, I'm using it with a macbook pro, and I've looked on how to fix it but i have no luck fixing it. I test my headphones by playing music, and even then it cuts out and plays on the laptop itself. I've tried the usb on both slots, and the headset into the laptop headphone port. When I'm playing a game, and connect to discord, my teammates are talking, i can hear them through the laptop speakers not my headphones.

Solution

Try headphones without the mic and see if it works. If it does, then the headphones need repair. Either you can find a teardown by looking up the name of your headphones teardown and see if something comes up

schwartzasher

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
Did you try different headphones even if it is your friends? It could be the devices. If it is not, then it may be worth calling up the manufacturer and seeing what they say. Maybe you can get a free replacement or repair

Vedu1179

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017

i havent, unfortunately these headphones are the only headphones i have with a mic included

schwartzasher

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016

Try headphones without the mic and see if it works. If it does, then the headphones need repair. Either you can find a teardown by looking up the name of your headphones teardown and see if something comes up

Solution

Vedu1179

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017

hmm. im not using the USB, but when i plug the headphone jack into the laptop the mic seems to be working too.