Need help making app

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunthakenthe

Estimable
May 20, 2014
Hey guys im planning on making a app. (cant tell you what its about since i dont want you stealing my idea :no:) but it will have a free and premimum version. I want to know how to make the money from ads. Also how do i make a app( or what programs can i use to help me.)

Solution
Which platform are you planning to support for your app. There is free development software for all of them, but you have to learn how to use it and how to use the APIs to make the App do what you want it to. For iOS development you will need an Apple Mac.

Once you have written and tested your App you can publish it for free on Android and (I believe) Windows. It will cost you $100 per year if you want to join the Apple Developer Program which is necessary to publish your App on iOS.

I would recommend that you stick with one platform to start with, aiming at the one with the most users and highest potential for new users. That is Android.

So first you need to learn the general concepts of programming, then you need to learn the Java...

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
Development on the Microsoft platform is free, easy to get started in, and they have plenty of tutorials, but market saturation is low. I would start out by either learning how to program at least at a basic level, or perhaps look into hiring somebody to do the job for you.

Ijack

Distinguished
Which platform are you planning to support for your app. There is free development software for all of them, but you have to learn how to use it and how to use the APIs to make the App do what you want it to. For iOS development you will need an Apple Mac.

Once you have written and tested your App you can publish it for free on Android and (I believe) Windows. It will cost you $100 per year if you want to join the Apple Developer Program which is necessary to publish your App on iOS.

I would recommend that you stick with one platform to start with, aiming at the one with the most users and highest potential for new users. That is Android.

So first you need to learn the general concepts of programming, then you need to learn the Java language in great detail, finally you need to learn to use the Android API. There are online tutorials and books to help with all of these tasks, but it is not a trivial undertaking.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.