Need help moving apps to your SD card, or setting the SD card as the default download location? Look here first!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2018

i am also facing same problem although i also dicuss this topic on other platform like https://windows7aio.com/ but no response

It's no surprise a Windows forum won't help you with an Android issue.

Which version of Android are you running? Find that in Settngs>About Device. More recent versions - Android 6 and upwards, you have to decide whether the micro SdCard is to be for Storage or Portable. Once you mae taht choice, only a Factory Reset so make sure you make the right choice.

If you're thinking of running Apps from the card, check each App because some can only run from the System disk.

Apr 13, 2018

Would you offer the video, because I would like to repair it by myself

May 23, 2018

Thank you for the information. Very informative.

Dec 12, 2018

Dec 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from anthony.cartalla4444 : "Oppo a37 how to moving apps to sd card pleae help"

I have an oppo a37fw and buying a new memory card 32 gb, How can i move my apps from internal memory to sd card on my oppo a37 please help me.

You can't know until you try. There are instructions on how to try on this site and if you search as well. If it works, then you are good. If it doesn't, then your device doesn't support it or was blocked by the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.