Solved! Need help with audio from PS4 & PC

Oct 20, 2018
Hi I have been trying to figure this out for the longest time now and just need some straight answers I can't seem to get if at all possible.

Okay so I am going to be building a new PC in the next few months to accommodate for a dual monitor set-up but I also want to use a (PS4 Slim)with the monitors. I've been researching some home theater receivers since they have multiple audio/video inputs but most of them only have 1 output but I'm wanting to use both my monitors.

Such as having the PC on both monitors but have the (PS4 Slim) on the main one when in use and PC on second monitor when using discord or watching videos, browsing, or sometimes even just casually streaming to friends.

But the problem I am finding is that I won't be able to get audio from the (PS4 Slim) & PC at the same time which is what I want.

Whether that be some sort of mixer or whatnot I'm just completely lost on what to do. If y'all need a diagram I'll post one here shortly. Thanks!

I will be using high end ish speakers and subwoofer that aren't computer speakers/subwoofers but not sure how that'll work.

Solution
You can connect the PC to both monitors and the PS4 slim to one monitor for video.
You will need to use a mixer to hear audio from both at the same time.
https://www.amazon.com/Rolls-MX42-Stereo-Mini-Mixer/dp/B00102ZN40?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_6
You may need to take audio from the monitor that the PS4 slim is connected to or use an HDMI audio extractor to get an analog audio output for the mixer.
That can connect to any audio system. You could use an AV receiver or a stereo integrated amp. You may need one with a sub output depending on the model of subwoofer.
You can connect the PC to both monitors and the PS4 slim to one monitor for video.
You will need to use a mixer to hear audio from both at the same time.
https://www.amazon.com/Rolls-MX42-Stereo-Mini-Mixer/dp/B00102ZN40?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_6
You may need to take audio from the monitor that the PS4 slim is connected to or use an HDMI audio extractor to get an analog audio output for the mixer.
That can connect to any audio system. You could use an AV receiver or a stereo integrated amp. You may need one with a sub output depending on the model of subwoofer.

Solution