Need help with the corsair vengeance m95 software

ro0415

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
So I just got a New corsair Vengeance m95 mouse. Everything Works fine, but there's just one small anoying problem.

So far, I have made Three profiles. Profile 1, Assassin's Creed and Titanfall. Profile 1 is the profile I want to use when I'm just doing stuff on my desktop or browsing the internet, basicly not gaming. The other two, Assassin's Creed and Titanfall you can probably ges what are for.

When I start for example the game Assassin's Creed, it switches the profile to Assassin's Creed, but when I exit the game it doesn't switch back to profile 1, but stays in the Assassin's Creed profile. How can I make it automaticly switch back to the profile I had before I opened the game when I exit the game? Is it even possible? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Is it possible to change the settings a New profile has as default? Lets use left click as example. For every New profile you make, left click will be a left click as default. But is it possible to change it so that for every New profile I make, left click will be for example the number 6 as default?

ro0415

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
Anyone? Well can anyone awnser this question: Is it possible to have key combos With the macros? For example Can make it so that when i press on of the macro buttons on the side and left click at the same time, it performes ALT+Tab?

Wes Ernewein

Estimable
Mar 11, 2014
It appears you can't have a default profile. Best you can do is to assign explorer.exe to the profile you want as default. Then when you exit the game make sure to click on your desktop or an explorer window or start menu or something.

I don't believe the second question is possible.

ro0415

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
I assigned it to my internet browser and now it's a little bit better. THank you. But now i have another problem. The 6 lights on the side of the mouse which is supposed to indicate which profile is used in hardware playback mode, allways lights With the 6 lights on. Before only 3 of the lights were on but when i tried to remvoe the lights it only got worse and now all the six lights are on. I have tried erveything i can think of. I don't even understand how the harware playback Works. When i add a few profiles which is saved on the mouse, and then use hardware mode, there is no way to switch between them. I have asigne profile up Down and Select to different buttons but it still doesn't change the profile.