Need major help

Salvatore_9

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
I have an older Panasonic home theatre system. SA-XH150. It won't work properly connected to my new LG smart Tv. Model # 65UH6030. I have a digital optical cable, red and white orca cables, and HDMI and no matter the combo I use it won't work. The goal is to use the home theatre for both the sound when watching regular TV but also for DVDs. What do I do? Keep in mind I have a direct tv box in the mix as well. I need them to all be connected. I will do whatever is needed. Yes I know to go to the audio tv settings to click audio digital or ARC. It still doesn't work. This panasonic unit was working for me before when I had Uverse so I know the system itself is capable. I don't know what I am now doing differently to make it not work. PLEASE HELP.

Salvatore_9

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Salvatore_9 : "Need major help with my surround sound"

I have an older Panasonic home theatre system. SA-XH150. It won't work properly connected to my new LG smart Tv. Model # 65UH6030. I have a digital optical cable, red and white orca cables, and HDMI and no matter the combo I use it won't work. The goal is to use the home theatre for both the sound when watching regular TV but also for DVDs. What do I do? Keep in mind I have a direct tv box in the mix as well. I need them to all be connected. I will do whatever is needed. Yes I know to go to the audio tv settings to click audio digital or ARC. It still doesn't work. This panasonic unit was working for me before when I had Uverse so I know the system itself is capable. I don't know what I am now doing differently to make it not work. PLEASE HELP.