Need new high end headphones/headset

shdwlge

Estimable
Nov 15, 2015
I need some ideas... I need a pair of high end headphones or a headset for my gaming pc since my Logitech g930 has been acting up. Price is not an issue that I'm concerned with as long as we don't go well over $500. I'm not too particular on if it has a microphone as I have a standalone mic. If it has digital 7.1 capabilities, that would be a bonus as well. Thanks in advance :)

shdwlge

Estimable
Nov 15, 2015

I do, mostly screamo, post hardcore, and a lot of edm, so I do like my bass. I'm going to be installing a Creative Sound Blaster zx sound card. I have normal sized ears. I have a mic for voiceovers, so I'm really just looking for a set of headphones that I can enjoy 7.1 gaming, music, and movies.

Dec 28, 2015
Just dont get beats. They break easily. Some of my recommendations would be KRK, Pioneer, certainly Focal; (they're very good), sennhieser. Have a look on thomman.de and look in the headphones section. Then sort by reviews. You will almost certainly find something.

Sandstorm3000

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014

Well, he stated that he has a gaming PC. And he had a pair of Logitech G930s, and if you are used to a wireless headset i assumed he would like another great wireless headset.

Dec 28, 2015

He also stated that he is not fussed about a microphone. Most of the brands i have recommended here are audiophile grade. And pretty much, all of the wired ones have better audio than wireless due to the transmission.