Need new Windows 7 Tablet PC

IFIXPCS

Estimable
May 4, 2014
I'm looking for a new Windows 7 tablet for my client who is a doctor.

I've answered the questions as requested below.

It's getting harder to find Windows 7 OS PC's but their EMR (Electronic Medical Records) application will not run on anything higher than Windows 7. A tablet with 8 or 10 that can be downgraded to 7 would be fine. Eventually the EMR provider will have to go to 10 but until that time, it HAS to be 7.

Thanks for any advice! Tom

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. Budget ~ $1,500 -$2,000

2. Size - 12-15"

3. Resolution - Not too important, it's only for doing EMR, very little graphics, touch screen
preferred.

4. Portable or desktop - Portable

5. Battery life - As much as possible without making it to heavy. Doctors carry them a lot, but I
always buy extra power supplies and have them in the exam rooms, doctors desk areas etc,
plus have spare batteries charging

6. Work NOT play PC

7. Other tasks - None just general web browsing and medical EMR applications

8. Storage - 256 - 512 SSD

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. None

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3 years

11. Optical - DVD Read-Write

12. Brands - Currently have 14 Fujitsu T900 tablets. Need brand without hardware white list.

13. Country - USA

14. Must be Intel Core i5 or i7, 8GB memory minimum but can add more myself, MUST have 802.11ac wifi or
the ability to upgrade wifi card, possible dual or add-on battery without forfeiting the DVD drive. MUST
have Windows 7 x64. Pro or Ultimate version is preferred but can upgrade from home premium.

IFIXPCS

Estimable
May 4, 2014
That's why I came here. You guys do this 24-7 so I figured I would ask here first. I have downgraded windows 8 and 10 desktops and laptops not too long ago, so you're saying there's nothing now that can be downgraded? MICROSOFT, YOU SUCK!! I have looked at eBay, but the selection isn't great! :-( Thanks for the help!