Need pictures and video from my old phone transferred to the new one

This is a thread. The question you created/submitted starts the thread.

In regard to moving pictures and video. Well, no matter if they are on the phones storage or the SD card, you can do the following, which is the simplest way. Connect the old phone via USB to a computer and copy/move all the files you want into a folder on the computer. Then change over to connecting the new phone to the computer via USB and you can then copy all the files over to the new phone.

This is a thread. The question you created/submitted starts the thread.

In regard to moving pictures and video. Well, no matter if they are on the phones storage or the SD card, you can do the following, which is the simplest way. Connect the old phone via USB to a computer and copy/move all the files you want into a folder on the computer. Then change over to connecting the new phone to the computer via USB and you can then copy all the files over to the new phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Solved! How do I get to read pictures moved from device (s() to an SD card?
Moved all my pictures and videos to my sd card they were there one minute then the next the sd card says there's nothing on it
Need help with samsu g phone, videos start and stopping , face book news feeds won't show pictures or very slow
How can I get my pictures,songs and videos back .i use Samsung
How do I free up my internal storage on my mobicel pure mini I have a 4gb SD card still can't download pictures and videos fro
Restore deleted pictures/videos
How do I make more storage on my Samsung j3 if I have no pictures or videos and only 4 small apps!!???
How to get back my pictures,music,contact and my videos
Just want save my pictures and videos on my phone and not delete any of them or have to put them on a disk?
If you reboot your phone isn't everything lost pictures video etc
I lost my phone but i have a loot of pictures hoe can i get them
Need to get contact videos pictures transferred to my new phone
I need this device to retrieve my videos, my pictures, my playlists I factory reset my phone yesterday and lost them
All my pictures/video was on gallery when I switched phones. No longer there. Can I get them back
how do i get back data including contacts, pictures, videos and other important documents from a stolen phone?
my galaxy S6 had electrical issue, phone replace, some pictures in the cloud but can't recover downloaded ones or videos
how do I recover my pictures and videos and data that was erased from my ZTE phone that was on gmail account
How I do my deleted pictures and videos restore my phone
can you help me because i want to restore my deleted videos and pictures from my phone
how do i retrieve deleted pictures on android cell phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY