Need Serious Laptop Startup Help

Aug 22, 2018
I have this toshiba satelitte laptop, and whenever i got to turn it on, the power light turns on for about half a second then shuts off. Without touching a thing, it will try to start up again, but this time the light stays on for roughly 4 or 5 seconds and i can hear the dvd/cd drive do something like its trying to fire up. Then it all shits off again and repeats the whole process again with the light coming on for half a second. No display, nothing else. I have tried removing the battery and holding power button for a good 60 seconds, to no avail. I have no clue what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Its a Toshiba C55t-a5123 thats the model number.

Solution
Have you tried turning it on while plugged into the wall socket instead of on the battery only? If not give it a try, it could be a dead battery. Either that or maybe your ram stick is defective or the motherboard in which case you should take it to a pc/laptop shop and have it checked.

rscheetah30

Commendable
Jun 8, 2018
Have you tried turning it on while plugged into the wall socket instead of on the battery only? If not give it a try, it could be a dead battery. Either that or maybe your ram stick is defective or the motherboard in which case you should take it to a pc/laptop shop and have it checked.

Solution