Solved! Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have

Feb 5, 2019
I changed my phone number due to hacking. now i can't log in to my old google account because I don't have that old phone number. That old acct has ALL Of my photos from 2009 foward thru to 2018. How can i retrieve my old photos??

Solution
Try to log into your G-mail account on a PC rather than a phone and the Forgot Password process should include sending you an e-mail to that address with the reset code, instead of sending the phone SMS option..

Unless you physically changed the setting, your old phone will have synchronised to the Google account so when you get going again, you should see you photos again.
Try to log into your G-mail account on a PC rather than a phone and the Forgot Password process should include sending you an e-mail to that address with the reset code, instead of sending the phone SMS option..

Unless you physically changed the setting, your old phone will have synchronised to the Google account so when you get going again, you should see you photos again.

Solution