Solved! Netbook

dennis2

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
What netbook do you guys recommend. I just plan to use this for watching live streaming videos. Logging in to facebook and uploading videos and photos. What netbook do you guys recommend?

Solution

Hi Dennis,

You should check out the Dell Inspiron Mini 10. It has a 10.1 inch screen and a larger keyboard than most netbooks. It has a nice display service and advanced wireless options.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

yah5

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
Well, for all that stuff I'd say spend a little bit more $$$ and just get a regular laptop. Unless the netbook has nvidia optimus you may get stuttering video. I know on one of my friend's netbook on youtube 720p frames drop every now and again.

You can get some decent core 2 duo HP laptops for around $500. But if you're absolutely sure you want a netbook I would say check out Asus. They're leading the netbook pack in terms of reliability and battery life. You can get them for around $350.

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi Dennis,

You should check out the Dell Inspiron Mini 10. It has a 10.1 inch screen and a larger keyboard than most netbooks. It has a nice display service and advanced wireless options.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Solution

TRENDING THREADS