Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it doesn't work try to load the laptop on Safe Mode, while the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If it will load in Safe Mode and it loads like normal open Task Manager and click on Startup tab then disable all the startup items and reboot your PC.
- If it doesn't load normally go back to Safe Mode and run System Restore, restore it to an earlier date or time when the PC was running normal.
- If all these will not work your last...