new amd driver causing autocad & radio interference

Lisgar

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
About a week ago 5737Dell Laptop, (windows 8.1, AMD RadeonR9 M270X), screen began going black and had to be switched off to get any picture. I reviewed previous threads at Tomshardware, followed the laymans guide to uninstall, clean and reinstall. now has AMD Catalyst 14.12 driver identified by AMD.
Now using autocad with wireless mouse causes interference on radio on the internet. The drawings are covered with lots of additional lines that aren't deleting with autocad tools. I have opened Sketchup drawings which 'behave' differently compared to previous driver but mouse causes no sound interference. Using the windows icons on the opening page also causes the sound to break up and the 'movement' of these icons-one note, desktop, weather, people, money etc isnt smooth but jagged like the sound.
Any suggestions

Lisgar

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
I raised this topic yesterday. I have switched on the laptop today, about 12 hours later and the system is working fine. There is no interference with radio sound, no additional lines across my drawings and all the 'windows' icons move smoothly. Sketchup drawings are fine, not suffering from the appearance of wire frame slowly filling with detail, colour etc. I switched the laptop off after reinstalling, following all the instructions etc so am today still curious if there is a logical explanation for yesterdays events.