New Android Malware Uses Tor Privacy Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
So they have no clue how anyone got this malware. Really good researchers.... Octacon.. really...Because everyone knows only android devices get malware. Always hating...

maddad

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
So they have no clue how anyone got this malware. Really good researchers.... Octacon.. really...Because everyone knows only android devices get malware. Always hating...
If this had been an Apple IOS malware story there would have been 600 comments about how terrible IOS is and how easy it is to hack. Because all the Android users just have to read and comment on "any" story about Apple. Instead there are only 2 comments. Only "1" bashing Android. And yet you cry foul!!!!

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Where is this stuff? I mean, really, I'm craving to see the first Android phone that is actually infected with any of this. I have a lot of friends with Android-based phones and I browse a lot of Android-related forums, yet I still have not encountered one instance where someone could actually show us a phone that's infected. I call epic BS on each and every article like this until proof is shown. I understand AV writers have to make a living, but they could do it without false alarms. Each and every "researcher" also fails to demonstrate how one would need to defeat (actively) all the stop gaps put in place by default in the OS in order to get any malware on their phone. It's like having a permanent internet connection with NO firewall, no AV programs and ALL ports open. Show me a system like that that doesn't get spoofed in a few minutes. At least Apple is openly collaborating with the NSA, since any and all iPhones can be "penetrated" at any time. No reason to use malware there. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.