New case for iPhone 4s?

evo8306

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
I recently lost my iPhone while on a roller coaster and just got it back. To my surprise it handled the impact extremely well slightly caving in a corner, shattering both sides of the glass and the top of the antenna case sticks up. The mobo, battery, screen, and everything of value are in good condition and the phone still works flawlessly. However, now I need to find a new exterior of the phone. I know where to find digitizers and the rear glass but where can I find the antenna and is there anything else I should be looking for to replace?

evo8306

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Yea, I think I'm just going to have Apple fix it since I discovered the motherboard has been chipped in the accident. I'm also having a hard time finding a legit screen and digitizer assembly since they are one unit on this phone. I don't want to get anything less than the quality of an OEM retina display.

alicepattinson

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
You can also find good cases on your nearest local stores. I buy cases and accessories at MiniSuit all the time. Sometimes on Amazon and Ebay, but sometimes they dont offer free shipping. Try these 3 online sites. Hope I helped :)