New components for laptop

Thomas_165

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
Hi internet,
I know have the HP Pavilion 15 with specs that do not really obey my needs. So i asked myself if i maybe could upgrade my laptop components like processor or cooler and my storage.

I know in laptop specs the processor is attached to the motherboeard, just like other components. could i just buy a new motherboard with processor and cooler? my laptop gets real loud without really cooling and the processor is not great for editting. I also want to add a SSD and just keep my current HDD as an external one in one of those docks.

Could you guys maybe give me tips?
Thank you a lot in advance!!

ps. sorry for bad english

Solution
It's not like in a PC, you can't just take off the mobo and add a new one. You are tied to the socket of your mobo. You can't upgrade the cooler. I reccomed you get a new one.
Specs?

SkittishGaming

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
It's not like in a PC, you can't just take off the mobo and add a new one. You are tied to the socket of your mobo. You can't upgrade the cooler. I reccomed you get a new one.
Specs?

Solution

GameFreak01048

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Hello!

Um....a laptop....it's best to not open one ever.

The parts are so so small that it would be too much hard work and I can guarantee that you will destroy your laptop completely.

It's best to buy a full tower PC and build it from the ground up with the parts you would like, how much are you willing to spend and where are you from?

I can whip up a PC build for you on a website called "PCPartPicker" in your local currency :)

SkittishGaming

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016

Not entirely true. People assemble and disassemble laptops no problem :). However Tru about building a new system :). Where do you live in? Can you give any budget?