New Final Fantasy XIII Trailer is 5 Minutes Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I think that 5 minute trailer was the entirety of the games storyline with another 39 hours 55 minutes of doing useless tasks and sitting through 20 hours of cut scenes.

Did you see the motorcycle that one guy rides? The seat is the body of a woman facing up, her breasts are at the dials. It looks like he is in a missionary position when he rides the bike.

sylvia648

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
It's going to be the shittiest thing since Final Fantasy X and X-2 oh and toss the Kingdom Hearts games in for good measure. Square-Enix is dead, now with the Eidos tossed into the coffin with them I say bury the bastards already. There will never be another good Final Fantasy again.

option350z

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
Typical, cut scenes with all the looks but game play is absolute low quality. The crystal tools engine needs to be taken out back and shot. I can't see this game stressing the hardware that much. Not only that, isn't it time that FF also be killed. This series really has little chronological order and unlike the legend of Zelda series, its not really that fun of a game. More cut scenes than play.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
Ok Jane, so your site apparently doesn't like special characters for posting...what I tried to say was that there is a bug in your javascript and your floating ad..."Feature Download...anti-spyware"...frequently my page will have what seems to be an endless bottom...because your ad floats down too far...I'm using Firefox 3.5.5

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
[citation][nom]impulse fire911[/nom]couldnt understand anything but at 2:05 is what made me interested just freeze it and look[/citation]

XD Nice!

johnny_5

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
I don't like the music. It reminds me of the intro to FFX-2, which is a bad thing. The story seems mediocre from the trailers, but I'm buying it anyways. Though the series (imo) has slowly gone downhill since FF7, the series holds a special place in my heart after FF1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and Tactics. 12 wasn't bad, and I even liked Dirge of Cerberus. Sadly, I've yet to play Crisis Core, but I will soon.

G

In my opinion, square-enix never produced a good title. Square did fine before this.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
To me, the franchise died at FFVII. It was good, but I knew something was different.... almost wrong. I tried VIII but couldn't get past the shallowness of characters, interminable cutscenes and awkward gameplay.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]midnightgun[/nom]There will never be a better one then Final Fantasy 6 (3 in North America).[/citation]
FF XII was the best, hands down best combat system, with the highly customizable gambit system. The only other RPG that about on par with it that I know of is the newly released Dragon Age, PC version, not sure about the kiddie consoles.

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
boshi boshi nani nani kawaaiiiiiiii iadddaa onichaaan.. asoko wa uaaaaaaaah!

ok i do know japanese, but, i stoped carin about final fantasy long ago XD

great that people still like it ;D

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
Have always found it interesting that Japanese games (and lots of Anime in general) originates in a foreign language, yet all the characters look like typical "beautiful" Caucasian Americans.

Why is that? Kinda sad actually.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]jerreece[/nom]Have always found it interesting that Japanese games (and lots of Anime in general) originates in a foreign language, yet all the characters look like typical "beautiful" Caucasian Americans.Why is that? Kinda sad actually.[/citation]
It sells! They know that making anime with eastern looking characters won't be as accepted in the non Asian world, so they make them look like European people.

Status
Not open for further replies.