new here just one question

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

the mexicano

Honorable
Jan 5, 2013
ok so this is my first post and i was wondering what a good casual gaming computer,(desktop or laptop idontcare),for 250 dollars or less

the mexicano

Honorable
Jan 5, 2013
inland empire craigslist > for sale / wanted > computers - by owner
please flag with care: [?]
miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
Acer Aspire Laptop (Inland Empire)

Date: 2013-01-05, 9:51AM PST
Reply to this post fkrfr-3511700848@sale.craigslist.org[?]
I have an acer laptop for sale.
It's a great computer, for school, business, or anything else you need it for.
I have no use for it.
Here are the specs

Product Information
Style meets power in the Acer Aspire AS5920¿6727 notebook PC equipped with an Intel Core2 Duo T5450 Mobile processor and blazing fast 3GB of memory. Maximum productivity is paired with multiple multi¿media features including Dolby¿certified surround sound system with two speakers + subwoofer ideal for gaming and video viewing. Staying connected is easy with the latest in wireless technology, 802.11a/b/g + draft N and with the integrated webcam and mic. All these features plus the stylish gemstone notebook design with light features and opalesque cover make the AS5920¿6727 a must have.

Product Features
15.4¿ Widescreen Notebook PC
Windows Vista Home Premium
250GB Hard Drive
8x Super Multi DVD+/¿R/RW with Double Layer Support
5¿in¿1 Media Card Reader
Cases and Expandability
Size (LWH): 10.6 inches, 14.3 inches, 1.7 inches
Call/text 951-318-4277

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3511700848

Copyright © 2013 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy feedback

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
If it has the Intel Graphics Media Decelerator in it, it will be worthless for games. My niece had one of those a few years back. I think it managed the original Guild Wars (a very undemanding game) around 10-12 FPS.

TRENDING THREADS